Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Gameboy Micro (email me if you want it for free)

This is my Nintendo Gameboy micro, if you haven't seen one of these the are extremely fun. You can play all of the Gameboy advanced games and it has great battery life. I am looking for the A/C Adapter so you may or may not get it. If you want to get this Gameboy micro then email me your Name and address along with a compelling reason I should give you this. I will then pick someone (pretty much randomly) and send them my Gameboy micro.

I can't wait to get this out of my room, not really but I would like to see someone get and enjoy this.

Update: Wow already some responses! Keep 'em coming!
Update 2: I have stopped taking emails for the Gameboy micro...I'll be making a decision over the weekend.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home