Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Working on the packaging...

I am currently working on the packaging for the Gameboy micro. My idea right now is to put it in a box similar to the Mario question mark blocks. You know one like this:


I'll post some pictures of how I am going to make this but here are some cool templates and pictures where people put these around town. I am going to post who is receiving the Gameboy micro tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At April 8, 2007 at 3:29 PM , Blogger jackie said...

    Dear Mr. Pounders,

    I am writing to inform you that I have hired Mr. Jack Thompson, Atorney-at-Law of Coral Gables, Florida to represent me in my case against you for your blatant infringement of my intellectual property rights. You will pay.

    I currently have three very menacing happy face garbage cans filled with my own personal trash. I am mailing them to you. One of them has a hat ripped from the cold dead head of Long John Silver. I believe you understand me, Mr. Pounders.

    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Jacqueline Gregory

    P.S. If anyone else wants any of my garbage, which includes a clock with a broken minute hand, assorted candle stubs, and a cobalt pepper shaker, contact Mr. Pounders. I am sending it all to him.

     
  • At April 8, 2007 at 5:41 PM , Blogger John Brooks Pounders said...

    Well, I am counter-suing Jacqueline Gregory for infringing on my rights to hire Jack Thompson as my lawyer. My lawyer is Star Jones....she's so hot right now!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home