Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Monday, April 9, 2007

The Gameboy Micro goes to...

I have chosen to send the Gameboy to Seth. I wish I had a Gameboy for every person who wrote me but I don't. This was a very tough decision and I thought about it deeply. I started to think about what it was like to be 17 again and how that was a big turning point in my life. I had a few key people believe in me and what I could do and that drastically changed who I am. Thanks for all of the great e-mails; I will be trying to follow up with Seth after he receives the Gameboy Micro.

P.S. I am posting another item on Wednesday. I don't know what it will be yet.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home