Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Go! Team cd (email me you want it for free)


Alright, this week I am giving away my copy of The Go! Team's newest cd. I wouldn't mind spreading some good music to someone who would appreciate it. If you want this email me your name and address along with a good reason why I should send it to you.

Update: Keep the e-mails coming! I'll post them tomorrow.



Here is one of their music videos for the song Lady Flash.


Here is another video some student made, not bad at all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home