Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Monday, April 16, 2007

The winner of 24 the DVD board game is....

Kristine! I decided to give the game to Kristine because she realizes how bad the game is. I also liked the fact that she researched the game. Maybe she can find some appreciation in how bad it really is. Think about it...how easy can it be to infiltrate warehouses with a dvd remote? Well they produced a nice trailer for the game either way. Here it is:




I am trying to ship this game today, but alas my transmission is out and Mr. Transmission (that is the real name of the place) hasn't called me yet to tell me it is fixed. I'll post pics of the package tomorrow followed by a new item from my room on Wednesday.
Here is a google map of where my stuff is now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home