Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I sent the Mead notebook to...

I sent my Mead Composition book to the Philippines. I liked Karen's e-mail and the fact that it would be going all the way to the Philippines. I taped up the notebook and slapped all the address info on there. USPS tried to give me a hard time mailing it like this but I told them to just try it even if it might get messed up. They put all sorts of customs info on it and what not. I snapped a quick picture with my phone before the lady threw it in the mail pile.


Here is a google map of where my stuff is now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home