Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Go! Emails!

Here are the e-mails for the Go! Team CD. Sorry for the slow update, I have been busy with school and what not. As usual I'll pick the recipient on Tuesday. Does anyone have any ideas for packaging just a CD? I don't have the jewel case that it came in.
[Historical note: Graham had the most votes in the poll.]

Hey I just saw your blog and it's a great idea !

I thought you could send the cd to me because I'm a songwriter, it fits good with me :-) ....and i could send you one of my cds in exchange if it happens you'll like my music.

Anyway you had a great idea ! good luck !

Dario -Italy
www.dariomusic.com

Hi,
I would love to have your CD "Go Team" I'm a music freak. I love music besides there's a picture of a cat on it and I'm also a cat freak too. I love cats and I live in Pittsburgh which is home to the Pittsburgh Panthers.

Your CD "Go Team" "Pittsburgh Panthers" Who could ask for a better combination.

Thanks
Brian Pittsburgh


I've been greatly depressed for a long time.

I've wanted to give up.


I used ''stumble'' and found this site... I found this site that showed me "the Go! Team"


and I realized that maybe I could make mix cd's that could make me want to live longer.


this music made me feel alive. No lie brother...I've been down.

Thank you for making me a bit more hopeful as is.

-K

Hey John,
It Northern Ireland here. How fantastic, The Go! Team rock. I got a rubbish rip (really bassy) of this and have always meant to get a copy but you know how these things go, put off and put off... I am so surprised that they have not done better (charts wise), it's rare that you hear there stuff anywhere! It's the type of thing that you need first thing on a Monday morning on the way to work to lift you spirits for the week and sadly my copy does not really cut it.
The only reason I can think that you send it to me is that I would actually appreciate it, well maybe I would use the case to roll on or as a coaster but it's all about the music for me dude! Yeah, yeah, yeah yeahhh!
Graham.
P.S. Loving the idea for this blog *thinks about my blog and rubs chin*
-----------
Graham - GAD123 - www.gad123.co.uk

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At May 1, 2007 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    On packaging... you could just put the CD itself in a clean plastic sandwich bag, then ship it in a padded envelope.

     
  • At May 2, 2007 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    JB, my posts aren't going through. I'll try again.

    You could put the cd between 2 other cd's like a sandwich. This is something lots of people do. Use old cd's as postcards. They usually go through naked.

    Or you could wrap and tape the disc to the underside of a Frisbee flying disc. Redundancy is so pomo!

    If you send me K's address, I'll seed him/her some cheer-up mail.

     
  • At May 2, 2007 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Glen said...

    Dang! Poor Brian in Pittsburgh. Whats up with that? No votes. Go Panthers!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home