Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Go! Team CD goes to....

Graham! I am going to send the CD to Graham because I think he will appreciate it the most. I am wanting to do something for K. Depression can be a nasty thing. I was thinking maybe you guys could come up with some of the funniest/entertaining things on the net and leave them in the comments.

Like I said in my previous post...I am swamped with school work. I'll give something away tomorrow.

Here are a couple of videos for K:

Hopefully he likes Zach Braff:


Something I saw today that I thought was amazing..and people think this site is a crazy idea.



Here is where my stuff is now:

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At May 3, 2007 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Graham - GAD123 said...

    Wop Wop! Yea! Thank you dude! That has made my weekend, the simple man that I am! ;)

    I will look in to some amusing sites, I like that idea!

    Looking forward to how you end up packaging it...

    Cheers Graham!

     
  • At May 3, 2007 at 1:06 PM , Blogger John Brooks Pounders said...

    Awesome, you just made my day. I am going to try and package it up today. Jackie gave me some good tips in a previous post. Yea, I think posting some amusing sites would be cool for the people who don't get it. The good thing about digital things is there are infinite copies!

     
  • At May 4, 2007 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Graham - GAD123 said...

    UM... Maybe not amusing but:

    Flash Gauntlet

    http://www.atarcade.com/play-flash-3838.html

    Ten Albums in Ten Minutes (mp3s)

    http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2007/02/ten_albums_in_t.html

    Scott Mills (BBC Radio One in UK) - Angry Man Pizza Prank Call

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-mAx0jQfc

    :P

     
  • At May 4, 2007 at 10:24 AM , Blogger John Brooks Pounders said...

    Nice links, the Ten Albums in Ten Minutes thing is awesome. Gauntlet was an NES classic...and of course pranks are funny as always.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home