Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Las Vegas Hat, Rubber band ball, and Coat rack go to...

Kellie! This was one of the hardest decisions so far on this site. Max's email was my second pick but I just liked the fact that dogs and cats were finally given a chance to live in toy harmony. Props to Max, I have found myself saying "Sideways, backwards with a twist" a lot.

Any ideas on how I should send all of this stuff?

Here is where my stuff is now:

2 Comments:

  • At May 10, 2007 at 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awesome news to wake up to (especially after the completely fucked dreams I had all night that caused me to wake up a little depressed this morning) thanks! I look forward to your creative packaging and owning your things! I wonder what my husband will say when I get a package from a guy in AL? Probably get another black eye, but it'll be worth it!

     
  • At May 11, 2007 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Glen said...

    "Sideways, backwards with a twist" I haven't been saying it enough. I've been thinking about saying it but I think I'm using it out of context because i dont wear caps with brims. I only really wear tabogans that my mom makes. They dont really have a front or back. I feel like I am wearing them "Sideways, backwards with a twist" though sometimes. I guess its just when I got that swagga. But then i use it in other parts of conversation as well. Like "How was your weekend? Sideways Backward with a twist?" or "Vodka on the rocks. Sideways backward with a twist, not stirred." Max? Can you come up with another fraze because I have exausted this one. I'll just throw one out there. "WANNA GET GREAZZZZY!"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home