Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Grapevine: The New Art of Word-of-Mouth Marketing
( Email me if you want this for FREE)


Ok, so I am an advertising major and I bought this book a while back while in an airport. It is an interesting book about word-of-mouth marketing and has some good insights into starting your own campaign.

UPDATE:I have been told this is the lamest something from my room yet...no one wants it! Come on and send an email people!

If you want this email me your name and address along with a good reason why I should send it to you. Send all email to SomethingFromMyRoom@gmail.com


Also, here are some pictures of how I sent the Go! Team cd. My room mate is an artist and I asked to to make a quick drawing on the back of the cd, I then taped it up and threw a bunch of stamps on there... the Buckeye Butterfly stamp. The pictures were taken with my phone's camera so sorry that they don't do the art justice.











Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home