Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Counter-Strike Source(Email me if you want his game for FREE!)


Trying to get back on schedule here guys. This week's item is Counter-Strike:Source a first person shooter for the PC. A friend of me told me that it was really fun but I just can't get into PC games. If you want my copy of it, along with the serial number needed to play online, just email me a good reason as to why I should send it to you for free.

I am expecting take down notice from Jack Thompson any moment now.

Oh yea, I now have free Joost invites. A new service that is trying to replace the TV. If you want an invite just leave your email in the comments. You could also email me.

I am still away from the coat rack, Las Vegas hat, and rubberband ball...so I haven't mailed them yet! I'll keep you guys posted.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home