Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

CS: Sourced too....

Jons gets CS Source! You don't have to fight in my name, but if you do want to smack people down in my name I have no qualms. Go PWN those NUBS in teh name of JB!

Also, I have been inundated with school/work lately...turning me into a bad blogger. I am going to make all of the pending shipments that I can tomorrow, should just be the coat rack and CS Source.

Here are some videos because I feel like it.

Indian Superman


One Minute (Space)Painting


Awesome One Minute Painting - Watch more free videos

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home