Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Monday, May 28, 2007

CS: Source, emails.

Some really good emails this week. Who should I send the game too?

Ok, I could go about telling you the reasons I want this, but I've already told you them. Instead, I've decided to go with the trends the others win with. If I win this game, I will use it to totally PWN the newb's with my M4A1. I would go around and head shot everyone, in the name of JB Pounders. Then, I'd shoot them after I already killed them. After I got noticed, I'd start my own clan and call it JB Pounding, in lieu of you. I hope you see that I absolutely need this.

Jons

Oh my lord. My heart actually skipped a beat when I saw what you were giving away.
But apart from cardiac calisthenics, why should you give me, a simple girl, Counterstrike: Source? Because I kick ass.
I learned how to play first person shooters when my high school friends would loan me 24 hour access to their Steam accounts, which hosted a bevy of glorious games: Counterstrike, CS Source, Half-life, Half-life 2, Half-life Deathmatch, Day of Defeat... hours of freedom and bloody mayhem would be mine as I learned to snipe, strafe, and re-spawn. But then the brief access would be denied when they reset their passwords, leaving me to pine away at my own computer, resigned to playing Spider Solitaire and the Sims.
When I got to college, I was no longer allowed access to their accounts and I never was able to buy CS for myself due to a lack of funds (because I was buying too much food) and a lack of n00bs to pwn (since I'd be forced to play online and get my butt handed to me. While I was good at sniping my friends on our dedicated server, when I played one time against *real* players, I was laughed of the de_dust playing field.)
What this all boils down to is that obviously, I need this game. I need to become a better player, and a better human altogether. It's fate, don't you see? As I face my last year of college, the memories from my last year in high school are flooding back to me, and only Counterstrike: Source can help me transition into graduate school, law school, whatever school, and beyond.

Yours in snipery,
Vey
Baton Rouge

Hi.
I would like to have your game because I have a ladyfriend that is divorced, her husband left her and the boy and he's a 14 year old boy with downes syndrome (Probably didn't spell that right.) He loves computer action games and I would mail it to him..
Thanks
Brian
Wexford, PA


Hi JB
Counter strike is pretty fun, but I don't want it, I do want ajoost invite tho. Pretty please
Geo-tuscaloosa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home