Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Amor Amor by Cacharel perfume! *snif* mmm...good...


Hello! I'm Martha Jean, John Brooks' girlfriend. This is my first post in Something From My Room. I hope you like it. ;)

While perusing my mountains of stuff I don't need (we all have too much stuff these days, don't we?) I discovered a gleaming crimson bottle flashing at me from my vanity. I actually discovered two nearly identical gleaming crimson bottles, and out of my infinite charity I've decided to offer you, the reader, the larger one.

This is a 3.4 oz. bottle of Amor Amor perfume by Cacharel. As you can see from the picture, it's nearly full - I don't think I've ever used it, to be honest, except for spraying it once a few moments ago to make sure the pump works. I bought it because I was running low on my first bottle of it and didn't want to run out - but then I switched perfumes and stopped using it entirely. I'm not a terribly loyal perfume user - always flitting around, trying new things.

Amor Amor smells fantastic though. It's a very sensual perfume with vanilla, jasmine, and blackcurrant. This bottle would normally retail for about $55.00, but I'm offering it to you for free!

Ladies, obviously you can use it for yourself or give it to a friend. Gentlemen, you can give it as a gift - your conversation might go something like this:

You: "Hey, I got you this practically brand-new bottle of perfume for free over the internet, which means I'll be able to put the money I saved toward that diamond you said you wanted."
Her: "Not only are you thoughtful for giving me a gift, but you obviously want to save the earth and waste fewer resources by giving me a recycled gift! And you are so thrifty and good at managing your money! Forget the diamond - you have already proven yourself worthy of my affections! You don't have to do anything else!"
If you want this email me your name and address along with a good reason why I should send it to you. Send all email to SomethingFromMyRoom@gmail.com

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home