Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Friday, December 7, 2007

No emails= No one is reading. Get a Free Origami Calendar.



Alright, so I didn't receive a single email all week for the origami calendar. I know it's old but I figured someone would want it! Well, it's still up for grabs. Next week we'll have the first of the guest posters, Martha Jean Schindler (my girlfriend). She's excited about posting something from her room, so please email!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At December 18, 2007 at 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi! I'm Carlos Brian Lara from Peru (23-college student), i was just searching some ideas for handmade gift this christmas! that Unicorn is defenetly awesome, look at the wonderfull things you can do with creativity. congratulations!

     
  • At January 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM , Blogger bob said...

    hey i would be happy to take that calander off your hands if u want because i love origami!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home