Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

We're back! 2007 Origami Calendar. Email me if you want this for FREE!



Hello world. This is the first post in a loooong time, but it looks like I'm back for awhile. I apologize for not posting for so long. I decided to switch the site to a multi-author Blog. The plan is to have a different person posting an item each week. I am going to post a schedule for who will be posting and what not in the coming week.

So here's a 2007 Origami Calendar, without 360 ready to be folded Origamis! While it's not a very functional calendar anymore, it is a very functional Origami kit.

If you want this email me your name and address along with a good reason why I should send it to you. Send all email to SomethingFromMyRoom@gmail.com


I'll post the emails tomorrow and you guys can comment on them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home