Something From My Room

A very simple idea. We send some random person on the internet something from my room...for free.We'll talk about what we are sending and then the response we get from the person receiving it.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Amor Amor for Me Me

Well, I am impressed. I got a letter last night from a reader who wants my Amor Amor perfume. He has some good reasons why I should send it to him (however, number 10 makes me wonder, Brett, whether you know that perfume is not edible ; ) ). Do you have any better reasons why I should send my perfume to you? If so, send them to SomethingFromMyRoom@gmail.com. I'll mail the winner my perfume this Friday, December 14.


Amor Amor for Me Me

MJ,

*I* should be given the perfume. There are ten good reasons why you should send it to me.

10. With vanilla and black currant in it, I know I'd love the taste.

9. I know that Amor Amor means Love Love. Isn't that Special Special?

8. Fun thing number 34 I can do with perfume: Stand in department store near perfume lady and steal her thunder. Until I get kicked out.

7. Dig how in tune with the perfume I am: Je te vie le mois'e et Amor Amor la de da fou-fou. Didn't that sound romantic?

6. Amor Amor is "a romantic floral Oriental fragrance." That basically describes me to a T. Especially the Oriental adjective. I'm so Oriental. In fact, just this week, I found out that one of my friends owns a katana. He uses it to kill scorpions. Hi-yah.

5. It looks like a perfume grenade, and I think that's cool.

4. It's like stinkin' 3:04 in the morning. I can't sleep because I'm sick and coughing too much. What do I automatically think of? Perfume.

3. Fun thing number 27 I can do with perfume: Pay cashiers with Amor Amor drenched bills.

2. Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6bZSM48vU. Now imagine me replacing Bruce Campbell. And Amor Amor replacing Ahoy/Old Spice. I don't think things can get much more sexy.


And the number one reason why you should send the perfume to me…

1. As the future David Letterman, I'll need to smell nice.

*Insert Band Music* And g'night.

-- Brett
Tuscaloosa, AL

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home